The term ’Coffee World’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Coffee World (UK) Ltd.135 Cambridge Road, Milton, Cambridge, CB24 6AT, UK. Our UK company registration number is 08879208. Our VAT registration number is GB 1800 113 62. The term ‘you’ refers to any users or viewers of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
The information and data on this website is subject to revision without notice and we may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this notice.
· The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis - Neither Coffee World (UK) Ltd nor any third parties provide any warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· While we endeavour to update our website on a regular basis, any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
· Coffee World (UK) Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from, or in any way connected with, your use of this website or any information contained or derived from it (even where Coffee World (UK) Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage).To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude liability for:
· All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All intellectual property rights in and to the site are the property of Coffee World (UK) Ltd and you agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute or create derivative works of any part of the website for commercial gain, nor assist any third party to distribute or commercially exploit all or any part of the website.
In the normal course of browsing through the site, Coffee World (UK) Ltd agree to your printing or downloading to a stand-alone personal computer extracts for personal use provided both that Coffee World (UK) Ltd is the acknowledged source including the reference www.coffeeworld.co.uk and that Coffee World (UK) Ltd may revoke this permission at any time. For further information, see our Copyright Notice.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· You may provide links to our home page, provided you have obtained our prior written consent and provided do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s), their content or any opinions expressed therein.
We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) as all linked website(s) are individually responsible for their own content.
· When using our website, you must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy.
· You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.